Enter Your Profile for the "Member Directory"
One of the great features of the site is an online member directory.
Your entry in the directory is maintained by you. You can upload a digital picture, as well as enter a family description. Please take some time to enter your family profile this week so we can begin using the directory!
TO ENTER YOUR PROFILE
Click Edit Profile
You must opt-in to be able to do this
- Login or create an account
- Enter your email and password and click "Register" - write down this information so you can log onto the site in the future!
- Now enter your member profile by clicking on the "Edit profile" link.
If appropriate, use both spouses' names for the first name, such as "Mark and Melissa". This will make it a family rather than an individual profile. However, you may have individual profiles if you wish.
- You can upload your Picture. And fill out the rest of the profile information
- To add a picture make sure the picture is available from your computer and is in .jpg or .gif format. Pictures for the web work best at 72 dpi (dots per inch). Click the browse button, then locate your picture and click open. Finally, click the upload button. You should then see your picture.
You can now go to the member directory under the Members tab and view the entries by other church members.
Click on the names and you will be taken to their profiles and pictures if they entered one.